Show HN: I Made an AI Animation Suite
2 by maxprehoda | 1 comments on Hacker News.
I released my first SaaS about a month ago, a free AI CSS animation generator. This is my dive into entrepreneurial tech as a 22 year old CS student, I built the program with Sveltekit, Postgres, Tailwind. As a dev, I was frustrated with the annoying & tedious process of writing keyframe animations. The lack of good tools available led me to build my own solution. After a month of intense development, fixes, feature additions, and more the UI and functionality is at a great place now. Now, I'm reaching out to the Reddit community for feedback and beta testers to help refine things further :) If you're interested in making some slick animations for your site, I'd love for you to try it out and share your thoughts!